vigrx plus Ingredients
VigRX Plus is not only the leading male sexual enhancement pill for the past severaly years by chance. Its success has largely come because of the countless hours of scientific research dedicated to ensure that the perfect formulations of only the best ingredients were used in creating VigRX Plus. The next phase was testing the product to see what men thought about it. The results we overwhelming.
Over 75 percent of the guys that were tested reported remarkable results in improved erections, stamina, and even penis size.
- Bioperine - This is one of the most important ingredients in VigRX Plus. By adding Bioperine to the formula We were able to multiply the effects of VigRX. BioPerine, is an extract derived from black pepper, Piper Nigrum L, and long pepper, Piper longum L.
- Damiana - Damiana leaves were utilized as an aphrodisiac and to raise sexual potency for hundreds of years by the Mayan Indians and the other native peoples of Mexico. It has been used in the past for both male and female sexual stimulation, increased energy, asthma, depression, impotence and menstrual problems.
- Epimedium Leaf Extract - Many people know epimedium leaf extract as horny goat weed. It has been known to increase libido for years. I remember seeing it in the bathroom machines next to condoms in my childhood and still up to this day. I can say from personal experience that it doesn't seem to do much alone, but combined with the other ingredients it is part of th puzzle to unlocking the mystery of VigRX Plus.
- Hawthorn Berry - Hawthorn leaf, flower, and berry have been praised over the centuries for their heart elevating properties. Believed to uplift and strengthen both the physical and emotional heart, hawthorn, as it supports healthy cardiovascular function, was also revered for ceremonial and spiritual purposes. The flavorful red berries have been used in candies, jams, jellies, wines, and cordials and are widely available in many forms as dietary supplements.
- Catuaba Bark Extract - The use of Catuaba Bark Extract has been used for hundreds of years within Brazilian herbal medicine and in other cultures. Scientifically, catuaba bark is categorized as a mild stimulant related to the coca plant. Within the Catuaba bark you will find 3 specific alkaloids that have been long believed to support a healthy libido. Another natural aphrodisiac known as yohimbine is also found in Catuaba Bark.
- Muira Pauma Bark Extract - is said to act as a natural remedy for certain health issues including depression, erectile dysfunction, joint pain, loss of appetite, menstrual complaints, premenstrual syndrome, and upset stomach. Muira puama is also sometimes used as an adaptogen, a substance thought to increase the body's resistance to the negative effects of chronic stress. In addition, muira puama is purported to treat the loss of libido. It's said to protect against aging-related memory problems as well. While there's currently a lack of clinical trials testing the health effects of muira puama, some preliminary studies indicate that this herb may offer certain benefits. Here's a look at several key findings from these studies.
- Saw Palmetto Berry - Saw Palmetto helps with a wide variety of ailments including: loss of sex drive, hair loss, colds bronchitis, head aches, and more. Low testosterone levels are associated with low libido in both men and women. Saw palmetto may boost libido by stopping the breakdown of testosterone in the body. In men, sperm production is guided by testosterone. Too little testosterone results in low sperm count. Similarly, too little testosterone reduces a woman’s egg production. Saw palmetto may increase both male and female fertility by affecting the balance of free testosterone in the body.
- Asian Red Ginseng - Red ginseng or Panax ginsenx is a Korean herbal remedy. It is widely used for the treatment of a number of conditions, including ED. Researchers do not know the exact mechanism by which red ginseng might help ED. Red ginseng was first thought to cause hormonal influences that are similar to testosterone. However, researchers have measured testosterone levels of men taking red ginseng and they do not usually increase. Other possible mechanisms of action include increasing levels of nitric oxide, which relaxes the muscles in the penis and promotes blood flow. Researchers are still unsure if these or other causes could reduce ED symptoms.
- Ginko Leaf - Best known for boosting mental power, the leaf extract of "the oldest tree known to man" is also being used to treat impotence in men, increasing the body's ability to achieve and maintain an erection during sexual stimulation, Brown says. Some studies show that like Viagra, ginkgo enhances the effects of nitric oxide, which helps relax artery walls, allowing more blood flow into the penis, he explains.