What is Profollica?
Profollica is an all natural system to fight hair loss in men. The way that it works is by working from inside out to lower DHT levels. After lowering Dihydrotestosterone levels it will slow, stop, and even reverse hair loss.
Profollica is not only all natural, but it is also non-prescription and doctor-endorsed for anti-hair loss. This system was designed to help stop the 5-alpha-reductase to DHT conversion, and therefore it reduces hair loss and increase growth of new healthy hair. This two step process is very effective when followed closely:
- Profollica Activator Gel – Its key formula containing Trichogen is applied to the scalp by massaging it through the hair with a gentle touch. After this, make sure and leave it in your hair. Some make the mistake of not reading and wash it out immediately which makes it lose its effectiveness. There have been clinical studies showing 9/10 of all test subjects were shown to have a noticeable improvement in their hair growth.
- Profollica’s Daily Supplement – This supplement that is taken by mouth works by delivering the perfect combination of the right amino acids, herbal extracts, enzymes, proteins, and nutrients that help control DHT production from the inside.
How Long Does it Take To Start Working
In most cases it takes up to 60 days to start seeing the full benefits of Profollica. We recommend that you give it at least 60 days of use as recommended before you write it off. The average time before most men reported results was 40 days.
Benefits of Profollica
- You will receive improved blood circulation and nutrient availability to your hair follicles.
- You will experience less scalp oiliness.
- You will notice your hair has higher elasticity and is less brittle.
- You will love the new quality and texture of your hair.
- Got itchy scalp? Not anymore. Profollica offers great relief from itchy scalp.
- It also protects your hair from sun damage
- Many more.
There is no doubt about it, hair loss sucks.
Hair Loss Can Make You:
- Look older than you really are.
- Feel self-conscious about the way others see you
- It can even hurt your chances with love interests.
What Is The Role Of DHT In Hair Loss?
It is well known that Testosterone is a crucial hormone in men which plays a role in many areas including: penis and testicle size, growth of body hair, deeper voice, size and strength of the muscles and many other things that come along with puberty.
Once Testosterone is exposed to the enzyme type II 5-alpha-reductase, When this happen a different hormone is produced called dihydrotestosterone. After this happens, the DHT stores in hair follicle glands. It will slowly shrink the hairs produced all the way tilll the follicles quit producing any hair at all.
Alopecia is the medical term and occurs in both males and females. It is commonly called male pattern baldness or female pattern baldness. Profollica has helped over 90 million customers with overwhelmingly good results.
What Are The Active Ingredients in Profollica
Profollica Daily Supplement
- Niacin 40 mg
- Pantothenic Acid 92 mg
- Iodine 100 mcg
- Manganese Gluconate 10 mg
- Folic Acid 400 mcg
- Biotin 600 mcg
- Chlorophyll 30 mg
- Zinc Oxide 20 mg
- PABA 30 mg
- L-Cysteine 40 mg
- L-Isoleucine 4 mg
- L-Histidine 4 mg
- L-Arginine 4 mg
- L-Leucine 4 mg
- L-Methionine 4 mg
- L-Phenylalanine 4 mg
- L-Threonine 4 mg
- L-Tryptophan 4 mg
- L-Valine 4 mg
- L-Aspartic Acid 4 mg
- L-Serine 4 mg
- L-Glutamic Acid 4 mg
- L-Proline 4 mg
- L-Glycine 4 mg
- L-Alanine 4 mg
- L-Tyrosine 4 mg
Profollica Activator Gel
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract
- Acetyl Tyrosine
- Arctium Majus Root Extract
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- PEG-12 Dimethicone
- Calcium Pantothenate
- Zinc Gluconate
- Ornithine HCl
- Glucosamine HCl
- Propylene Glycol
- Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract
- Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract
- Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract
- Germall Plus
What Are The Side Effects Of Profollica?
Both Men and Women have found results from Profollica and the side effects reported were low. The main side effect that was encountered was flushing because of the Niacin. This is where your skin gets red and warm to the touch. Sometimes it even feels like a light sunburn. This was very rare, However there were a couple cases reported.
We always prefer that you consult with your physician before starting our product. Because of the Zinc, We highly recommend checking with your Doctor first. Also the ingredient n-acetyl cysteine can cause major interactions with nitroglycerin medications.
How Much Does Profollica Cost?
- 1-Month Supply: $59.95
- 3-Month Supply: $159.95 ($53.31 per month)
- 6-Month Supply: $299.95 ($49.99 per month)
Shipping options for the one- and three-month supplies are $12.99 (USPS 7-10 day), $14.99 (UPS tracked 3-5 days), $16.99 (UPS 2-3 days), or $36.99 (UPS overnight). 7-10 day shipping for the six-month supply is free.