Get Bluechew Free use Promo Code 4FREE
What is BLUECHEW?
Bluechew is new online erectile dysfunction prescription medication that is available on the internet that was designed with your privacy, cost, and convenience in mind. Our specialty is connecting patients with a doctor to treat their erectile dysfunction without them having to make a trip to the doctors office and having to pay an expensive fee for a doctor's visit.
In addition to that, many guys are shy or even embarrassed to talk to their local family doctor or even any doctor face to face. You will still have a legal doctor appointment. However, instead of traveling, you can do your visit by webcam or using the camera on your cell phone. It only took a few minutes when I tested it myself. I had to take a photo of my drivers license and send it as well. The BLUECHEW process was quick and painless.
BlueChew features the same ingredients as other leading ED treatments such as Viagra however the tablets are chewable. The BLUECHEW TABLETS actual tasted pretty good and it seemed to work faster than Viagra or Cialis did for me.
How Long Does Bluechew Take to Work?
With BLUECHEW we feature two choices in order to provide you with the treatment that fits your needs better.
- Sildenafil - Kicks in fast. Takes less that thirty minutes and lasts approx 6 hours.
- Tadalafil - Also kicks in fast in less than thirty minutes. However, it lasts much longer than the other type. Many men report strong effect up to 36 hours after taking tadalafil.
Erectile Dysfunction Solved With BLUECHEW
Have you ever had a time when things just didn't want to work downstairs the way that you wanted it to. It can be devastating to most guys. For some guys every sexual experience turns out like that and then they develop sexual anxiety. It can be a relationship killer. With BLUECHEW, you no longer have to worry about that problem again.
Monthly Prescription Of BLUECHEW Mailed To You
You will not have to worry about running out of your BLUECHEW tablets with their subscription service. BLUECHEW will ensure that you can receive appropriate medical care and the right treatment consistantly. So if erectile dysfunction has got you down you should definitely give this product a try. Guys are literally raving about BLUECHEW because it has worked great for a large number of fellas already.
How Much Does It Cost?
10 x Sildenafil Chewables
ONLY $30.00 PER MONTH!
- Ten 30 MG Sildenafil Chewables
- Discreet shipping to your house
- FREE online physician consultation
- Monthly refills
17 x Sildenafil Chewables
ONLY $50.00 PER MONTH!
- Seventeen 30 MG Sildenafil Chewables
- Discreet shipping to your house
- FREE online physician consultation
- Monthly refills
What Are the Active Ingredients?
Basically there are two key ingredients that make BlueChew effective. They are called Sildenafil and Tadalafil. More that likely you are familiar with these two ingredients because they are found in Viagra and Cialis.
They both work almost the same. They are both effective for developing a strong erection within minutes of chewing up your tablet. There are some side effects to be aware of. Make sure that you fully read the section detailing precautions that should be taken with BLUECHEW.
Sildenafil is a leading pick that is available for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It helps you with all parts of maintaining your erection from attaining one all the way to ensuring that you do not lose it half way through.
It also acts as a catalyst in cases where serotonin levels have been forced to be at a higher rate. It has even been used effectively as an treatment in antidepressant induced sexual dysfunctions which is very common in patients that have been taking depression medicine. In this case, one of the main side effects of most antidepressants is low or even no libido, greatly reduced sex drive that affects anything sex based – stamina, pleasure, even the climaxes as well.
Antidepressants work in a very straightforward fashion by ‘forcing’ serotonin levels up, which in some cases leaves us with a lack thereof. Sildenafil serves as a catalyst in such cases.
Sildenafil is not only a life-saver for people who are lacking in confidence in their sexual drive and performance, but it can also help many other ailments and conditions.
- This key ingredient in Cialis will always do the job if you are looking to be ready to perform around the clock.
- Besides erectile dysfunction, Tadalafil is useful to treat other disorders such as BPH and PAH.
- We’ve briefly discussed what erectile dysfunction and disorders are about, so let’s touch on the subject of BPH.
- BPH or Benign Prostatic Hyper Plasia is more commonly known as an enlarged prostate. This is one of the top cause of erectile dysfunction.
Basically, Tadalafil is very similar to Sildenafil in terms of benefits it provides and its structural composition.
These important precautions were found at https://bluechew.com/
Important Safety Information
Do not take Sildenafil (sildenafil citrate) or Tadalafil if you:
- Take medication containing nitrates or guanylate cyclase stimulators for pulmonary hypertension as this could cause an unsafe drop in blood pressure.
- If you are allergic to sildenafil, tadalafil or any ingredients in either medication.
Discuss your health with your doctor to ensure that you are healthy enough for sex.
- If you experience chest pain, dizziness, or nausea during sex, seek immediate medical help
Before you take Sildenafil, tell your healthcare provider if you:
- Have or have had heart problems such as a heart attack, irregular heartbeat, angina, chest pain, narrowing of the aortic valve, or heart failure
- Have had heart surgery within the last 6 months
- Have pulmonary hypertension
- Have had a stroke
- Have low blood pressure, or high blood pressure that is not controlled
- Have a deformed penis shape
- Have had an erection that lasted for more than 4 hours
- Have problems with your blood cells such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
- Have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic (runs in families) eye disease
- Have ever had severe vision loss, including an eye problem called NAION
- Have bleeding problems
- Have or have had stomach ulcers
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems or are having kidney dialysis have any other medical conditions
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
Sildenafil may affect the way other medicines work, and other medicines may affect the way Sildenafil works, causing side effects. Especially tell your healthcare provider if you take any of the following:
- Nitrates- Guanylate cyclase stimulators such as Adempas (riociguat)
- Alpha-blockers such as Hytrin (terazosin HCl), Flomax (tamsulosin HCl), Cardura (doxazosin mesylate), Minipress (prazosin HCl), Uroxatral (alfuzosin HCl), Jalyn (dutasteride and tamsulosin HCl), or Rapaflo (silodosin).
- HIV protease inhibitors, such as ritonavir (Norvir), indinavir sulfate (Crixivan), saquinavir (Fortovase or Invirase), or atazanavir sulfate (Reyataz)
- Some types of oral antifungal medicines, such as ketoconazole (Nizoral) and itraconazole (Sporanox)
- Some types of antibiotics, such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), telithromycin (Ketek), or erythromycin
- Other medicines that treat high blood pressure
- Other medicines or treatments for ED
Sildenafil and Tadalafil should not be used with REVATIO or with other PAH treatments containing sildenafil, tadalafil or any other PDE5 inhibitors (such as Adcirca tadalafil)
Sildenafil and Tadalafil do not protect against sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV.
The most common side effects of Sildenafil and Tadalafil include: headache; flushing; upset stomach; abnormal vision, such as changes in color vision(such as having a blue color tinge) and blurred vision; stuffy or runny nose; back pain; muscle pain; nausea; dizziness; rash.
Sildenafil (sildenafil citrate) and Tadalafil are prescription medicications used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). They are not for women or children.
Are There Any Side Effects Associated With It?
Sildenafil and Tadalafil can cause serious side effects. Some side effects include:
An erection lasting more than 4 hours. If you experience this get medical help right away as this can cause permanent damage if not treated
Sudden vision loss in one or both eyes. This can be a sign of a serious eye problem. Stop taking the medication and call your healthcare provider right away if you experience this.- Sudden hearing decrease, hearing loss, ringing in their ears (tinnitus) or dizziness. If you have these symptoms, stop taking the medication and contact a doctor right away.
Side Effects Of Sildenafil
Sildenafil is definitely the stronger of the two. It features a different line of side effects which need to be taken seriously. It can be dangerous in the right circumstances so make sure you are very careful to avoid the risk factors listed below.
- Congested Nose – An increased circulation of liquids throughout the body can cause your nose to be stuffy. This is not dangerous, but can be very irritating.
- Back pain – A small amount of patients reported back pain while using Sildenafil.
- Issues with memory – A very small amount of people have reported memory and recall problems after taking this product. If this happens to you, you should stop taking it and contact your doctor immediately.
- Sick stomach – Some of the test subjects reported upset stomach, diarrhea and nausea after taking Sildenafil. This will ease up some each time that you take it. After the first couple weeks most people do not experience this side effect at all.
- Headaches and dizziness – Some people report headache, blurred vision, and in rare cases dizziness.
Tadalafil Side Effects
Taladafil is not near as dangerous, but you should still stick to the risk factors.
- Vomiting – Very few people have reported vomiting or coughing after taking Tadalafil.
- Indigestion – A small amount of men say that they have indigestion during the first couple weeks.
- Prolonged erections – This isn't the worst side effect in the world, but it can get annoying after a while.
If you fall in any of the following catagories, You should not ever take Bluechew medications.
- You should not take Bluechew if you are taking nitrates.
One raises the blood pressure and the other lowers it. This dangerous combinations cancels each other out at best, but can lead to dangerous heart problems.
2. You should not take Bluechew if you are using Ritonavir.
3. You should never take Bluechew if you do not have an erectile dysfunction.
4. You should not take Bluechew with illegal drugs or alcohol.
5. You Should not take Bluechew if you have deteriorating health issues.
6. You Should tell your doctor about any allergies that you have. If you are allergic to Viagra, you are probably allergic to Bluechew as well.
Being a prescription drug, You have to take these side effects seriously. Do not let it scare you though. The majority of men that try it do not have any side effects as all and as long as you pay close attention to the risk factors you will be safe.
Blue Chew Customer Reviews
Bluechew Changed My Life!
I suffered from weak erections for over ten years because I was to shy to talk to my Doctor about my problems. I had gone to him since I was 9 years old so i was very comfortable with him, but for some reason sexual problems are hard to talk to anyone about. I am sure than I'm not alone here so I wanted to share my experience with other guys in case this may help them also. Signing up for Bluechew was very easy and comfortable. I first filled out a form with about 10 questions. Next, They asked me to attach a photo of my drivers license. After that, they had me click a link that took me to an online consulation with my new Doctor. It was very quick and very comfortable. All he deals with all day long is treating sexual dysfunctions so it was a much different atmosphere. After about 4 days I got my first prescription in the mail in a discreet brown envelope. I also loved the fact that it tasted great and only took about 15 minutes to kick in. My life is forever changed. Thanks Bluechew!
John Tannerslough Denver, CO
Learn more about the benefits of Bluechew.
Money Back Guarantee and Refund Policy
The guarantee is very fair and straight forward. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to request a full refund with no questions asked. The shipping cost is non refundable. That gives you plenty of time to try the product and decide if it is right for you.